Old Marketing That Is New For 2021
In episode #1710, we share some thoughts on old marketing strategies that are new again in 2021! From TV ads and gifting services, to signed books and text messages, this list of supposedly outdated methods might just get you thinking. Tune in to hear more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Old Marketing That Is New For 2021.
- [00:30] The impact of handwritten notes and letters as a means of communication.
- [01:24] Sending out signed copies of a book that you have published!
- [02:13] Utilizing old-fashioned texting as a way to get your message out there.
- [02:42] Do not forget about the television; this branch of advertising still works!
- [03:20] Making use of automated gifting services to show how much you care.
- [03:52] That’s it!
- [04:01] Go to https://marketingschool.io/pro for 14 days of free entry into our community!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...
In episode #2624, We discuss the breakdown of the New York Times' revenue. We highlight the significant role of affiliate marketing in generating income for the company, with Wirecutter affiliate comm...