In episode #2101, Neil and Eric talk about what to do if you’re on the verge of bankruptcy. It’s okay to fail and try new things, and bankruptcy shouldn’t be associated with shame or stigma. Tune in to learn about our experience with making tough decisions and how to make the best choice based on your situation.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: On The Verge of Bankruptcy, What Do You Do?
- [00:30] Eric’s experience with Single Grain and how they turned the company around.
- [01:37] How to evaluate what your outcome will be depending on the decision you make.
- [02:09] Why your decision will depend on your circumstances and your stage in life.
- [04:14] Why there is no shame in bankruptcy.
- [04:22] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:29] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2143, Neil and Eric unpack how big tech companies are laying people off right now and whether it’s a sign of things to come. Tuning in you’ll learn about the companies that are current...
In episode #2142, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire content creators (TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, etc.) Influencer prices have gone up by staggering amounts and you may not be able to afford the on...
In episode #2141, Neil and Eric talk about their weird habits that triple productivity. Learn why Neil doesn’t go to bed without having read all his emails, even if he’s traveling, and why he does...