In episode #2101, Neil and Eric talk about what to do if you’re on the verge of bankruptcy. It’s okay to fail and try new things, and bankruptcy shouldn’t be associated with shame or stigma. Tune in to learn about our experience with making tough decisions and how to make the best choice based on your situation.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: On The Verge of Bankruptcy, What Do You Do?
- [00:30] Eric’s experience with Single Grain and how they turned the company around.
- [01:37] How to evaluate what your outcome will be depending on the decision you make.
- [02:09] Why your decision will depend on your circumstances and your stage in life.
- [04:14] Why there is no shame in bankruptcy.
- [04:22] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:29] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...