In episode #2101, Neil and Eric talk about what to do if you’re on the verge of bankruptcy. It’s okay to fail and try new things, and bankruptcy shouldn’t be associated with shame or stigma. Tune in to learn about our experience with making tough decisions and how to make the best choice based on your situation.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: On The Verge of Bankruptcy, What Do You Do?
- [00:30] Eric’s experience with Single Grain and how they turned the company around.
- [01:37] How to evaluate what your outcome will be depending on the decision you make.
- [02:09] Why your decision will depend on your circumstances and your stage in life.
- [04:14] Why there is no shame in bankruptcy.
- [04:22] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:29] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...