In episode #2101, Neil and Eric talk about what to do if you’re on the verge of bankruptcy. It’s okay to fail and try new things, and bankruptcy shouldn’t be associated with shame or stigma. Tune in to learn about our experience with making tough decisions and how to make the best choice based on your situation.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: On The Verge of Bankruptcy, What Do You Do?
- [00:30] Eric’s experience with Single Grain and how they turned the company around.
- [01:37] How to evaluate what your outcome will be depending on the decision you make.
- [02:09] Why your decision will depend on your circumstances and your stage in life.
- [04:14] Why there is no shame in bankruptcy.
- [04:22] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:29] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...