In episode #2001, Neil and Eric talk about one hack that’ll get you your first 100,000 YouTube subscribers. YouTube’s algorithm is distinct from many other platforms in a few ways, and it can take a while for you to figure out what’s working and hit your stride. Tune in to learn how Neil transformed his subscription rate and what he learned from it!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: One Hack That’ll Get You Your First 100,000 YouTube Subscribers 1990.
- [00:25] Some of the strategies Neil tried to gain subscribers when he first started his channel.
- [01:08] The one thing that Neil did to take his subscribers to 100,000.
- [01:35] How creating a video a day will help you figure out what your audience likes.
- [04:40] That’s it for today!
- [04:45] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to apply for our next event in Austin, Texas!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...