In episode #797, Eric and Neil discuss a simple hack that will make your content spread. Tune in to hear how you can increase your subscribers, readers, followers, etc.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: One Simple Hack That Will Make Your Content Spread Like A Wildfire
- [00:38] This is about content collaborations (specifically on YouTube).
- [01:01] Eric has 11,000 subscribers on YouTube and they pick up 20-30 new subs per day.
- [01:15] So, they made a video for a channel with 40,000 subs and vice versa.
- [01:25] They gained 150 subs from this collaboration.
- [01:56] This also works with webinars.
- [02:15] ConvertKit grew through collaborations and webinars.
- [02:50] Even podcasts are a great way to collaborate.
- [03:30] Think about what you can offer and make sure it’s a win for both sides.
- [03:42] You can also pay people for the privilege of collaborations or promotions.
- [04:15] This helped Neil boost his fan base.
- [04:16] That’s it for today!
- [04:20] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their goal of 1 Million downloads per month. They will throw a live event once they reach their goal.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...