In episode #797, Eric and Neil discuss a simple hack that will make your content spread. Tune in to hear how you can increase your subscribers, readers, followers, etc.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: One Simple Hack That Will Make Your Content Spread Like A Wildfire
- [00:38] This is about content collaborations (specifically on YouTube).
- [01:01] Eric has 11,000 subscribers on YouTube and they pick up 20-30 new subs per day.
- [01:15] So, they made a video for a channel with 40,000 subs and vice versa.
- [01:25] They gained 150 subs from this collaboration.
- [01:56] This also works with webinars.
- [02:15] ConvertKit grew through collaborations and webinars.
- [02:50] Even podcasts are a great way to collaborate.
- [03:30] Think about what you can offer and make sure it’s a win for both sides.
- [03:42] You can also pay people for the privilege of collaborations or promotions.
- [04:15] This helped Neil boost his fan base.
- [04:16] That’s it for today!
- [04:20] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their goal of 1 Million downloads per month. They will throw a live event once they reach their goal.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2473, we talk about where consumer confidence sits right now. The global economy has had to adapt to some pretty major events over the past three years, from a worldwide pandemic to the wa...
In episode #2472, we talk about how to truly scale AI in your organization! It feels like everyone is racing to implement AI, but is this the best strategy for business owners? Tune in to hear how we ...
In episode #2471, we’re looking at the format dominating 92.7% of Facebook posts! We’re referring, of course, to reels. Short-form content has proven to be effective across all platforms and seems...