In episode #694, Eric and Neil discuss a simple hack that will up your LinkedIn views. Tune in to hear what you should be doing to increase your LinkedIn presence.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: One Simple Hack That’ll 10X Your LinkedIn Views
- [00:36] Lead Quizzes founder, Jeremy Ellins, has given Eric and Neil some great advice.
- [00:54] Jeremy posted a video of an interview and tagged certain influencers on LinkedIn.
- [01:40] Tagging influencers gets their attention and will get them to comment.
- [01:55] The influencer has to be relevant to what you are doing.
- [01:58] Ultimately, the download’s on Jeremy’s podcast doubled.
- [02:20] Eric and Neil get request to re-post and comment on LinkedIn pages and most times, it gets their attention.
- [02:42] “Bro Language” does really well.
- [02:55] Bro language is concise, to-the-point sentences. It’s not always great prose, but it gets the job done.
- [03:30] Bro language is becoming overused and is getting filtered out, but as long as you don’t use it too often or at length, it can still be effective.
- [04:12] That’s all for today!
- [04:14] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2631, We discuss the unconventional success of YouTuber Sam Sulek, who gained 2.31 million subscribers in just one year. Despite defying conventional wisdom, Sulek's daily, long-form worko...
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...