In episode #694, Eric and Neil discuss a simple hack that will up your LinkedIn views. Tune in to hear what you should be doing to increase your LinkedIn presence.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: One Simple Hack That’ll 10X Your LinkedIn Views
- [00:36] Lead Quizzes founder, Jeremy Ellins, has given Eric and Neil some great advice.
- [00:54] Jeremy posted a video of an interview and tagged certain influencers on LinkedIn.
- [01:40] Tagging influencers gets their attention and will get them to comment.
- [01:55] The influencer has to be relevant to what you are doing.
- [01:58] Ultimately, the download’s on Jeremy’s podcast doubled.
- [02:20] Eric and Neil get request to re-post and comment on LinkedIn pages and most times, it gets their attention.
- [02:42] “Bro Language” does really well.
- [02:55] Bro language is concise, to-the-point sentences. It’s not always great prose, but it gets the job done.
- [03:30] Bro language is becoming overused and is getting filtered out, but as long as you don’t use it too often or at length, it can still be effective.
- [04:12] That’s all for today!
- [04:14] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1434, we talk about six brilliant founders and CEOs that we are studying in 2020! From Ray Dalio and Bill Gates to Phil Knight and Patrick Collison, we cover a bunch of people that show us...
In episode #1433, you’ll hear whether you should build an audience before launching your product or not! We talk about two main approaches today that you can take depending on whether you have an ex...
In episode #1432, we are going to be giving you seven game-changing tools for marketers on a budget. This great session covers Eric and Neil’s famous self-made tools for optimizing traffic and SEO, ...