In episode #653, Eric and Neil talk about the simple hack that will help you get more valuable leads. Tune in to hear how you can up your conversion rate.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: One Simple Hack That’ll Make Your Leads More Valuable
- [00:33] Lead scoring is getting more details, a number, or ratio on your leads.
- [00:46] The issue is, your sales team will talk to leads that they may not close and the closing ratios will go down.
- [01:09] You want to give your sales team leads that they can close.
- [01:29] Hubspot will lead-score for you.
- [01:45] Neil lead scores by using a customer’s URL and how much traffic they think you get (SEMRush and Alexa help with this).
- [02:00] Neil and his team look at so many facets of a client’s background that will help them understand whether they will be a good lead (country, spending habits, job title, etc.)
- [02:28] Eric loves using ClearBit to do some of this work.
- [02:57] From there, you can use MadKudu will look at all the actions people take on your site and what they’ve opted in for and score the lead that way.
- [03:25] If you use lead-scoring tools in conjunction with something like Drip or Intercom, it makes the work easier for you.
- [03:39] LinkedIn autofill gives you all the info based on someone’s profile and it’s more accurate than ClearBit. If the customer is logged into LinkedIn, it will pre-populate all their data.
- [04:38] Conversational bots always help drive people to the right funnel.
- [05:09] That’s it for today!
- [05:14] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...