In episode #653, Eric and Neil talk about the simple hack that will help you get more valuable leads. Tune in to hear how you can up your conversion rate.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: One Simple Hack That’ll Make Your Leads More Valuable
- [00:33] Lead scoring is getting more details, a number, or ratio on your leads.
- [00:46] The issue is, your sales team will talk to leads that they may not close and the closing ratios will go down.
- [01:09] You want to give your sales team leads that they can close.
- [01:29] Hubspot will lead-score for you.
- [01:45] Neil lead scores by using a customer’s URL and how much traffic they think you get (SEMRush and Alexa help with this).
- [02:00] Neil and his team look at so many facets of a client’s background that will help them understand whether they will be a good lead (country, spending habits, job title, etc.)
- [02:28] Eric loves using ClearBit to do some of this work.
- [02:57] From there, you can use MadKudu will look at all the actions people take on your site and what they’ve opted in for and score the lead that way.
- [03:25] If you use lead-scoring tools in conjunction with something like Drip or Intercom, it makes the work easier for you.
- [03:39] LinkedIn autofill gives you all the info based on someone’s profile and it’s more accurate than ClearBit. If the customer is logged into LinkedIn, it will pre-populate all their data.
- [04:38] Conversational bots always help drive people to the right funnel.
- [05:09] That’s it for today!
- [05:14] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #905, we discuss how digital marketing will change in 2019. Tune in to hear what changes are on the horizon....
In episode #904, we discuss whether marketing is actually an engineering problem. Tune in to hear our verdict....
In episode #903, we discuss how to recover from an algorithm update. Tune in to hear how you can prevent your traffic from going on a permanent decline....