In episode #1011, we discuss one simple hack to driving free traffic. Tune in to hear which hack we like the most.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: One Simple Hack to Driving Free Traffic
- [00:50] Optimize your titles and meta-descriptions.
- [01:02] Upgrade content that performs well.
- [01:40] Use Ahrefs to track progress.
- [01:55] Use push notifications.
- [02:20] Neil gets a ton of visitors from push notifications.
- [03:30] However, messenger and push notification unsubscribe rates are high.
- [03:55] That’s it for today!
- [04:01] Don’t forget to check out Single Grain for more info about our free live event in June.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...