In episode #1011, we discuss one simple hack to driving free traffic. Tune in to hear which hack we like the most.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: One Simple Hack to Driving Free Traffic
- [00:50] Optimize your titles and meta-descriptions.
- [01:02] Upgrade content that performs well.
- [01:40] Use Ahrefs to track progress.
- [01:55] Use push notifications.
- [02:20] Neil gets a ton of visitors from push notifications.
- [03:30] However, messenger and push notification unsubscribe rates are high.
- [03:55] That’s it for today!
- [04:01] Don’t forget to check out Single Grain for more info about our free live event in June.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...