In episode #2244, we get together with Leila Hormozi, Managing Partner and COO at Acquisition.com to unpack operating lessons she’s learned from building the $110M Acquisition.com machine. Tune in to hear a breakdown of how Acquisition.com helps its clients along with Leila’s top insights on marketing and sales, and why it’s so important to optimize before your scale!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Operating Lessons from Building The $110M Acquisition.com Machine.
- [00:25] Get to know today’s guest, Leila Hormozi, Managing Partner and COO of Acquisition.com.
- [00:35] Learn about Acquisition.com’s three-step mechanism.
- [00:58] An overview of what it’s like to partner with Acquisition.com.
- [01:11] The value of optimizing before you scale a company.
- [01:41] How Acquitision.com helps companies optimize.
- [02:35] Examples of what most companies need to optimize.
- [04:37] How customers that are reached through organic marketing differ from those reached through paid marketing.
- [09:26] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [10:03] Visit https://live.levelingup.com for information on our Private Founders Events!
- [10:30] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...