In episode #1144, we unpack the recent collaborative study on organic click-through rates. This study, conducted by Backlinko and Marketing School, shows findings from over 5 millions Google search results and has a ton of surprising statistics to help you understand your SEO. Tune in to get all the details on this study!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Organic Click-Through Rate Lessons on 5 Million Google Search Results.
- [01:10] A summary of the key findings of this study.
- [01:29] Why it’s a ‘winner take all’ situation with search results .
- [02:57] The success rates of titles containing questions.
- [03:35] Keyword usage in titles and the resulting bump in click through rates.
- [04:48] The subtractive effect of including power words in your titles.
- [05:50] Evoking curiosity can make a big difference to your CTR.
- [06:10] There you have it!
- [06:30] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...