In episode #1144, we unpack the recent collaborative study on organic click-through rates. This study, conducted by Backlinko and Marketing School, shows findings from over 5 millions Google search results and has a ton of surprising statistics to help you understand your SEO. Tune in to get all the details on this study!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Organic Click-Through Rate Lessons on 5 Million Google Search Results.
- [01:10] A summary of the key findings of this study.
- [01:29] Why it’s a ‘winner take all’ situation with search results .
- [02:57] The success rates of titles containing questions.
- [03:35] Keyword usage in titles and the resulting bump in click through rates.
- [04:48] The subtractive effect of including power words in your titles.
- [05:50] Evoking curiosity can make a big difference to your CTR.
- [06:10] There you have it!
- [06:30] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1392, we speak about how you can 10x your headline success rate! A good headline can go a long way and is almost always how you can capture traffic and the first step towards engagement. T...
In episode #1391, we speak about how to find great marketers during hard times. The crisis in which we find ourselves currently means that a lot of people are out of jobs, at least in the US. But how ...
In episode #1390, we talk about what a "challenge" is and if you should do one. You may or may not have heard about challenges and how your business can run one, we are here to shed some light on this...