In episode #1144, we unpack the recent collaborative study on organic click-through rates. This study, conducted by Backlinko and Marketing School, shows findings from over 5 millions Google search results and has a ton of surprising statistics to help you understand your SEO. Tune in to get all the details on this study!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Organic Click-Through Rate Lessons on 5 Million Google Search Results.
- [01:10] A summary of the key findings of this study.
- [01:29] Why it’s a ‘winner take all’ situation with search results .
- [02:57] The success rates of titles containing questions.
- [03:35] Keyword usage in titles and the resulting bump in click through rates.
- [04:48] The subtractive effect of including power words in your titles.
- [05:50] Evoking curiosity can make a big difference to your CTR.
- [06:10] There you have it!
- [06:30] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...