In episode #1550, we each share our number one e-commerce strategy for Black Friday 2020. Considering collaborating with a brand in the same industry to create irresistible promotions for your audience. Tune in to hear how running a contest might be just the traction you need to have a super profitable shopping season!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Our Number One E-Commerce Strategy for Black Friday 2020.
- [00:41] Partner with other people in similar spaces and do promotions together.
- [00:52] Examples of how you can collaborate with brands in the same industry.
- [01:17] After promoting your offerings to your list, promote someone else’s.
- [01:32] The value of creating a contest and generating buzz around Black Friday.
- [01:41] Use a tool like KingSumo Giveaways to create a contest and what it allows you to do.
- [02:16] While not many people run contests nowadays, the ones who do it well, see results.
- [02:26] Remember that you might not get it right on the first go, so test them out first.
- [03:00] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2415, we discuss whether newsletters are good businesses. Newsletters can be a great way to build an audience, as well as something you can charge subscribers for, but are they the best us...
In episode #2414, we talk about whether you should build or buy when it comes to talent in your company. There are arguments to be made for both routes to growing your company and its teams, and here ...
In episode #2413, we discuss how to take accountability for your marketing screwups. At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what kind of marketing genius you are, you will screw up at some point. ...