In episode #1558, for part two of our series on hiring, we will be talking about the best traits employees could have. We share the value of hiring process-oriented staff, the top three characteristics that make the perfect employee, and a secret test you can run in your interviews to test the character of interviewees. Tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Our Best Employees and How They Share This One Common Trait.
- [00:38] Scaling is easier with employees who are process-oriented.
- [01:33] The three traits of the ideal team player and why humility is the top one.
- [02:47] Using secret tests in interviews to test the character of interviewees.
- [04:08] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2469, we talk about how we optimize our travel for maximum output. Conferences and travel go hand in hand and we’ve figured out a few ways to ease the journey and curb jetlag. Tune in to...
In episode #2468, we break down our favorite marketing hack when speaking at conferences. We’ve been on the circuit for a few weeks and want to share our approach to marketing at events. Speaking, t...
In episode #2467, we look at ways to make your content stand out when everyone is on the AI train. The trick is to identify what you, as a human, can bring to the table to capture attention that AI ca...