In episode #1558, for part two of our series on hiring, we will be talking about the best traits employees could have. We share the value of hiring process-oriented staff, the top three characteristics that make the perfect employee, and a secret test you can run in your interviews to test the character of interviewees. Tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Our Best Employees and How They Share This One Common Trait.
- [00:38] Scaling is easier with employees who are process-oriented.
- [01:33] The three traits of the ideal team player and why humility is the top one.
- [02:47] Using secret tests in interviews to test the character of interviewees.
- [04:08] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...