In episode #1558, for part two of our series on hiring, we will be talking about the best traits employees could have. We share the value of hiring process-oriented staff, the top three characteristics that make the perfect employee, and a secret test you can run in your interviews to test the character of interviewees. Tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Our Best Employees and How They Share This One Common Trait.
- [00:38] Scaling is easier with employees who are process-oriented.
- [01:33] The three traits of the ideal team player and why humility is the top one.
- [02:47] Using secret tests in interviews to test the character of interviewees.
- [04:08] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...