In episode #2311, Neil and Eric talk about their biggest marketing mistakes in 2022. Tune in today as each of us each highlight what we believe was our single biggest oversight in the past year, unpack what you can learn from them, and share our advice to help you avoid making the same missteps!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Our Biggest Marketing Mistake in 2022.
- [00:39] Why focusing too much on reach was a big mistake for Neil.
- [01:35] Eric emphasizes the ROI that live events can yield.
- [02:02] Instead of over-indexing on events, Eric suggests targeting smaller groups.
- [02:44] The importance of showing interest in others.
- [02:50] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [02:57] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...
In episode #2469, we talk about how we optimize our travel for maximum output. Conferences and travel go hand in hand and we’ve figured out a few ways to ease the journey and curb jetlag. Tune in to...
In episode #2468, we break down our favorite marketing hack when speaking at conferences. We’ve been on the circuit for a few weeks and want to share our approach to marketing at events. Speaking, t...