In episode #2311, Neil and Eric talk about their biggest marketing mistakes in 2022. Tune in today as each of us each highlight what we believe was our single biggest oversight in the past year, unpack what you can learn from them, and share our advice to help you avoid making the same missteps!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Our Biggest Marketing Mistake in 2022.
- [00:39] Why focusing too much on reach was a big mistake for Neil.
- [01:35] Eric emphasizes the ROI that live events can yield.
- [02:02] Instead of over-indexing on events, Eric suggests targeting smaller groups.
- [02:44] The importance of showing interest in others.
- [02:50] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [02:57] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...