In episode #2312, we are talking about our biggest marketing wins in 2022. Last episode, we highlighted our most significant marketing mistakes from the past year and what you can learn from them. Today, we’re looking on the bright side and sharing key takeaways from some of the greatest successes of the last 12 months! Stay tuned.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Our Biggest Marketing Win in 2022.
- [00:26] Impression growth from organic social reach, and what Eric likes about it.
- [01:21] Why under-monetized tools are Neil’s biggest marketing win in 2022.
- [02:07] How you can benefit from leveraging organic social and buying tools.
- [02:43] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [02:46] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...