In episode #1150, we lay out our favorite marketing blogs for 2020 and beyond! We run through a whole host of useful resources for SEO optimization, algorithm updates, marketing costs, great copywriting, and much more! Join us today as we give you the tools you need to be the best marketer possible going into the new year.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Our Favorite Marketing Blogs for 2020 and Beyond!
- [00:40] Andrew Chen’s blog and his monthly long-form essays.
- [01:13] Using Adage to stay abreast of trends in marketing and new opportunities.
- [02:18] ProfitWell’s blog and new video series!
- [02:45] Conversion XL, VWO and the rising cost of marketing.
- [03:47] Monitoring Hot Pod News as the podcasting market continues to grow.
- [04:20] Product Hunt as a tool for seeing all the new products and tools being released.
- [04:51] Human psychology and the evergreen nature of great copy.
- [05:15] Creating great landing pages with Land-Book.
- [05:15] The value of user on-boarding and retention!
- [05:42] Using Search Engine Roundtable to keep up to date on algorithm changes.
- [07:05] That’s it!
- [07:06] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Andrew Chen
- Jason Horowitz
- Conversion XL
- Hot Pod News
- Product Hunt
- User Onboard
- Search Engine Roundtable
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...