In episode #1384, we talk about our favorite marketing books of all time! We unpack why Breakthrough Advertising, Influence, Traffic Secrets and Ogilvy on Advertising can make a big difference to your marketing. Tune in to hear about the centrality of great copywriting and the timeless nature of of certain marketing strategies!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Our Favorite Marketing Books of All Time.
- [00:44] The power of Russell Brunson’s new book Traffic Secrets!
- [01:28] Eric’s two favorites: Breakthrough Advertising and Influence.
- [02:20] Neil’s all time favorite: Ogilvy on Advertising.
- [03:17] The importance of great copywriting and how this ties to success.
- [04:15] That’s it for today!
- [04:18] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...