In episode #1384, we talk about our favorite marketing books of all time! We unpack why Breakthrough Advertising, Influence, Traffic Secrets and Ogilvy on Advertising can make a big difference to your marketing. Tune in to hear about the centrality of great copywriting and the timeless nature of of certain marketing strategies!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Our Favorite Marketing Books of All Time.
- [00:44] The power of Russell Brunson’s new book Traffic Secrets!
- [01:28] Eric’s two favorites: Breakthrough Advertising and Influence.
- [02:20] Neil’s all time favorite: Ogilvy on Advertising.
- [03:17] The importance of great copywriting and how this ties to success.
- [04:15] That’s it for today!
- [04:18] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...