In episode #1384, we talk about our favorite marketing books of all time! We unpack why Breakthrough Advertising, Influence, Traffic Secrets and Ogilvy on Advertising can make a big difference to your marketing. Tune in to hear about the centrality of great copywriting and the timeless nature of of certain marketing strategies!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Our Favorite Marketing Books of All Time.
- [00:44] The power of Russell Brunson’s new book Traffic Secrets!
- [01:28] Eric’s two favorites: Breakthrough Advertising and Influence.
- [02:20] Neil’s all time favorite: Ogilvy on Advertising.
- [03:17] The importance of great copywriting and how this ties to success.
- [04:15] That’s it for today!
- [04:18] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...