In episode #1384, we talk about our favorite marketing books of all time! We unpack why Breakthrough Advertising, Influence, Traffic Secrets and Ogilvy on Advertising can make a big difference to your marketing. Tune in to hear about the centrality of great copywriting and the timeless nature of of certain marketing strategies!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Our Favorite Marketing Books of All Time.
- [00:44] The power of Russell Brunson’s new book Traffic Secrets!
- [01:28] Eric’s two favorites: Breakthrough Advertising and Influence.
- [02:20] Neil’s all time favorite: Ogilvy on Advertising.
- [03:17] The importance of great copywriting and how this ties to success.
- [04:15] That’s it for today!
- [04:18] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1514, we tell you why you should think like a businessperson and not an entrepreneur. While many people call themselves entrepreneurs, most of them are actually businesspeople, and so it w...
In episode #1513, we share seven tools that will help you grow your traffic. When trying to ramp up your traffic, whether it be on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, WordPress, or your website, it is all a...
In episode #1512, you’ll hear about seven tools you can use to grow your SaaS company from us. Whether you’re working B2B or B2C, having the best tools for note-taking, A/B testing, decreasing chu...