In episode #1384, we talk about our favorite marketing books of all time! We unpack why Breakthrough Advertising, Influence, Traffic Secrets and Ogilvy on Advertising can make a big difference to your marketing. Tune in to hear about the centrality of great copywriting and the timeless nature of of certain marketing strategies!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Our Favorite Marketing Books of All Time.
- [00:44] The power of Russell Brunson’s new book Traffic Secrets!
- [01:28] Eric’s two favorites: Breakthrough Advertising and Influence.
- [02:20] Neil’s all time favorite: Ogilvy on Advertising.
- [03:17] The importance of great copywriting and how this ties to success.
- [04:15] That’s it for today!
- [04:18] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1430, we share seven remote work trends that will impact your business! As the world changes in front of our eyes, remote work has been a distinct component of the professional world durin...
In episode #1429, we unpack Google's upcoming algorithm update! Google is taking more care than ever around user experience and it seems their new updates will be no different. We talk about the reaso...
In episode #1428, we talk about what you can learn from black hat SEOs! There is a whole array of strategies and tactics out there to grow you brand and boost your traffic, and some are more within th...