In episode #1113, we discuss our favorite marketing channels. Tune in to hear which methods we prefer.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: Our Favorite Marketing Channels
- [00:35] Eric loves streaming right now.
- [01:20] Neil’s favorite marketing channel is simply building a good product or service.
- [01:45] If you create a good product, it markets itself.
- [02:45] Leverage your great product by having good branding.
- [03:10] What is right for us, may not be right for you.
- [04:12] That’s it for today!
- [04:18] To attend our Growth Accelerator Mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...