In episode #1113, we discuss our favorite marketing channels. Tune in to hear which methods we prefer.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: Our Favorite Marketing Channels
- [00:35] Eric loves streaming right now.
- [01:20] Neil’s favorite marketing channel is simply building a good product or service.
- [01:45] If you create a good product, it markets itself.
- [02:45] Leverage your great product by having good branding.
- [03:10] What is right for us, may not be right for you.
- [04:12] That’s it for today!
- [04:18] To attend our Growth Accelerator Mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...