In episode #1113, we discuss our favorite marketing channels. Tune in to hear which methods we prefer.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: Our Favorite Marketing Channels
- [00:35] Eric loves streaming right now.
- [01:20] Neil’s favorite marketing channel is simply building a good product or service.
- [01:45] If you create a good product, it markets itself.
- [02:45] Leverage your great product by having good branding.
- [03:10] What is right for us, may not be right for you.
- [04:12] That’s it for today!
- [04:18] To attend our Growth Accelerator Mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...