In episode #1113, we discuss our favorite marketing channels. Tune in to hear which methods we prefer.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: Our Favorite Marketing Channels
- [00:35] Eric loves streaming right now.
- [01:20] Neil’s favorite marketing channel is simply building a good product or service.
- [01:45] If you create a good product, it markets itself.
- [02:45] Leverage your great product by having good branding.
- [03:10] What is right for us, may not be right for you.
- [04:12] That’s it for today!
- [04:18] To attend our Growth Accelerator Mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....