In episode #1113, we discuss our favorite marketing channels. Tune in to hear which methods we prefer.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: Our Favorite Marketing Channels
- [00:35] Eric loves streaming right now.
- [01:20] Neil’s favorite marketing channel is simply building a good product or service.
- [01:45] If you create a good product, it markets itself.
- [02:45] Leverage your great product by having good branding.
- [03:10] What is right for us, may not be right for you.
- [04:12] That’s it for today!
- [04:18] To attend our Growth Accelerator Mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...
In episode #2403, Neil and Eric talk about how digital advertising will change in 2023 and beyond. Major developments in artificial intelligence (AI) along with increased privacy and tracking limitati...
In episode #2402, Neil and Eric talk about how the best marketers manage their most important resource, time. Tune in as we discuss some of the top methods for managing your routine and how to get the...