In episode #617, Eric and Neil count out their favorite WordPress plugins. Tune in to hear what plugins you should be using to optimize your posts.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Our Favorite Marketing WordPress Plugins of 2018
- [00:35] YouTube Subscribe Bar allows you to embed videos and include a subscribe button. However, the subscribe button will subscribe viewers to your channel instead of the channel from which the video was posted.
- [01:13] Yoast SEO Plugin has an XML sitemap generator. They create XML sitemaps the correct way, whereas other plugins do not.
- [01:37] Tools like Pretty Links help to shorten links and make them more visually appealing.
- [02:05] Exit Pop Ups works well with Hello Bar and Neil likes it because you can make your background an animated GIF. Animated GIFs tend to up your subscribers.
- [02:27] Wordable allows you to write a post in Google Sheets and then push it directly to WordPress.
- [03:18] Gravity Forms is a great way to do integrations and collect payments. You can hook it in with Woocommerce or Zapier.
- [03:52] WP Embed Code Generator, which is great for creating embed codes for your infographics, so other people can use them.
- [04:09] A Blogging Checklist is an oldie, but a goodie. The checklist is an easy form for everyone to follow. It’s a dummy-proof solution.
- [04:46] That’s all for today!
- [04:49] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #990, we discuss the best podcast analytics tool for 2019. Tune in to hear which tool we think is best....
In episode #989, we discuss where content marketing is heading. Tune in to hear what we think are the most important facets of content marketing....