In episode #1863, Neil and Eric share some lesser-known but very effective PPC hacks. Just because lots of people aren’t using them doesn’t mean they don’t work. Be sure to tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Our Favorite PPC Hack That Few Seem to Use
- [00:28] You can target a direct competitor and the people who visit their site with PPC.
- [01:05] How Neil’s team does their PPC campaigns.
- [01:28] RLSA: what this is and how it helps you find customers.
- [01:54] Eric’s favorite PPC hack that uses video.
- [02:38] That’s it for today!
- [02:38] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...
In episode #2405, Eric and Neil talk about how to get maximum ROI from conferences. After recently returning from the Affiliate World Dubai conference, they chose a few of the key learnings from their...
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...