In episode #1863, Neil and Eric share some lesser-known but very effective PPC hacks. Just because lots of people aren’t using them doesn’t mean they don’t work. Be sure to tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Our Favorite PPC Hack That Few Seem to Use
- [00:28] You can target a direct competitor and the people who visit their site with PPC.
- [01:05] How Neil’s team does their PPC campaigns.
- [01:28] RLSA: what this is and how it helps you find customers.
- [01:54] Eric’s favorite PPC hack that uses video.
- [02:38] That’s it for today!
- [02:38] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...