In episode #1863, Neil and Eric share some lesser-known but very effective PPC hacks. Just because lots of people aren’t using them doesn’t mean they don’t work. Be sure to tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Our Favorite PPC Hack That Few Seem to Use
- [00:28] You can target a direct competitor and the people who visit their site with PPC.
- [01:05] How Neil’s team does their PPC campaigns.
- [01:28] RLSA: what this is and how it helps you find customers.
- [01:54] Eric’s favorite PPC hack that uses video.
- [02:38] That’s it for today!
- [02:38] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2567, we unpack the mystery behind Coca-Cola's new marketing formula. Join us as we quench your curiosity and explore how one of the world's most iconic brands continues to innovate its ma...
By now, artificial intelligence is nothing new. But there are new ways that companies can use AI to analyze marketing data, create high-quality content, and increase conversions with greater efficienc...
Neil and Eric talk about what you can learn from American football coach Deion Sanders on brand building and influencer marketing TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...