In episode #787, Eric and Neil talk about their favorite SEO hacks. Tune in to her what hack you should be using.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Our Favorite SEO Hack
- [00:40] Neil’s current favorite hack is brand-building.
- [00:50] When you build a brand and become visible, it’s easier to get rankings.
- [01:15] Stronger brands tend to rank higher.
- [01:55] Put as much money and energy into helping people by providing solutions to their problems. This is the best way to build a brand.
- [02:10] Eric likes the content re-usage framework.
- [02:35] It’s a process that scales really well.
- [03:05] Retaining a customer is less expensive than acquiring a new one.
- [03:55] Jeff Bezos said that “smart people change their minds often.”
- [04:08] That’s it for today!
- [04:13] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their goal of 1 Million downloads per month. They will throw a live event once they reach their goal.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...