In episode #793, Eric and Neil discuss some oft-ignored SEO strategies. Tune in to hear what techniques you should be leveraging.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Our Favorite SEO Strategy That You Aren’t Leveraging!
- [00:39] International expansion is one of the largest sources of Neil’s traffic.
- [01:02] There is no competition on the internet outside of the English language.
- [01:22] Eric likes content expansion.
- [01:32] Convert your video ideas to a blog, then to a podcast, etc.
- [02:55] Neil gets a large percentage of his traffic from countries outside the United States.
- [03:20] Make sure you use Ahrefs Lang for international expansion.
- [03:45] Eric’s company has grown by 12% each month.
- [04:05] Once you have content that works for you, you can expand and grow your business.
- [04:12] That’s it for today!
- [04:20] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their goal of 1 Million downloads per month. They will throw a live event once they reach their goal.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....