Our Favorite Twitter Marketing Hack
In episode #1733, we talk about our favorite Twitter hack. Many world leaders and high-profile tech executives can most likely be found hanging out on Twitter compared to other platforms. For this reason, Twitter is a great place to start if you want to build profitable connections or get the right eyeballs on your content. Tune in and learn how to start relationships and get your content shared on Twitter today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Our Favorite Twitter Marketing Hack.
- [00:27] We use Twitter because it’s where leaders hang out.
- [00:53] How to get the right people sharing your content.
- [01:46] The best way of connecting to important people.
- [03:29] World leaders don’t hang out on Instagram as much.
- [03:43] Make sure to rate and review this podcast!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2466, we broach the topic of using AI for doing outbound. The goal with outbound is to stand out and AI can help you do so. Tune in to discover how AI can be used to customize insights for...
In episode #2465, we investigate the software that can create AI-generated articles to “drive real traffic”. Namely, byword.ai. While AI SEO strategies might have short-term results, we don’t be...
In episode #2464, we explore the question of vanity metrics versus revenue. We look at a particular story of a creator reaching 100 million views on YouTube with only a $900 return. These stats beg th...