Our Favorite Twitter Marketing Hack
In episode #1733, we talk about our favorite Twitter hack. Many world leaders and high-profile tech executives can most likely be found hanging out on Twitter compared to other platforms. For this reason, Twitter is a great place to start if you want to build profitable connections or get the right eyeballs on your content. Tune in and learn how to start relationships and get your content shared on Twitter today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Our Favorite Twitter Marketing Hack.
- [00:27] We use Twitter because it’s where leaders hang out.
- [00:53] How to get the right people sharing your content.
- [01:46] The best way of connecting to important people.
- [03:29] World leaders don’t hang out on Instagram as much.
- [03:43] Make sure to rate and review this podcast!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2103, we talk about how we'd grow our podcast to five million downloads per month in the future. After the last few years of amazing growth, we are so excited about where we might be heade...
In episode #2102, we talk about how to screen for SEO talent in 2022! When building the best team that you can, you need a good process to vet potential hires and we are here to make this just a littl...
In episode #2101, Neil and Eric talk about what to do if you’re on the verge of bankruptcy. It’s okay to fail and try new things, and bankruptcy shouldn’t be associated with shame or stigma. Tun...