Our Favorite Twitter Marketing Hack
In episode #1733, we talk about our favorite Twitter hack. Many world leaders and high-profile tech executives can most likely be found hanging out on Twitter compared to other platforms. For this reason, Twitter is a great place to start if you want to build profitable connections or get the right eyeballs on your content. Tune in and learn how to start relationships and get your content shared on Twitter today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Our Favorite Twitter Marketing Hack.
- [00:27] We use Twitter because it’s where leaders hang out.
- [00:53] How to get the right people sharing your content.
- [01:46] The best way of connecting to important people.
- [03:29] World leaders don’t hang out on Instagram as much.
- [03:43] Make sure to rate and review this podcast!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2229, Neil and Eric talk about seven split tests you won’t regret running. One of the most reliable ways to determine effective marketing methods is by running split tests. Tune in to le...
In episode #2228, Neil and Eric talk about why rising interest rates will make marketing more affordable. Warren Buffet famously said, “be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are ...
In episode #2227, Neil and Eric talk about why the easiest way to go broke is by acting rich. When you’re making hundreds and thousands of dollars, it can be tempting to splurge your cash on non-ess...