Our Favorite Twitter Marketing Hack
In episode #1733, we talk about our favorite Twitter hack. Many world leaders and high-profile tech executives can most likely be found hanging out on Twitter compared to other platforms. For this reason, Twitter is a great place to start if you want to build profitable connections or get the right eyeballs on your content. Tune in and learn how to start relationships and get your content shared on Twitter today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Our Favorite Twitter Marketing Hack.
- [00:27] We use Twitter because it’s where leaders hang out.
- [00:53] How to get the right people sharing your content.
- [01:46] The best way of connecting to important people.
- [03:29] World leaders don’t hang out on Instagram as much.
- [03:43] Make sure to rate and review this podcast!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...