Our Favorite Twitter Marketing Hack
In episode #1733, we talk about our favorite Twitter hack. Many world leaders and high-profile tech executives can most likely be found hanging out on Twitter compared to other platforms. For this reason, Twitter is a great place to start if you want to build profitable connections or get the right eyeballs on your content. Tune in and learn how to start relationships and get your content shared on Twitter today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Our Favorite Twitter Marketing Hack.
- [00:27] We use Twitter because it’s where leaders hang out.
- [00:53] How to get the right people sharing your content.
- [01:46] The best way of connecting to important people.
- [03:29] World leaders don’t hang out on Instagram as much.
- [03:43] Make sure to rate and review this podcast!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1772, we talk about why acting rich is the easiest way to go broke! There is a difference between being wealthy, and being rich, and we explore what that means in terms of sustainability a...
In episode #1771, we talk about some easy ways that you can collaborate with big influencers within your budget. There are a few simple strategies that can be employed here, where both parties come aw...
In episode #1770, we explore whether having a newsletter is still a valuable tool in the marketing toolkit. We have been hearing a lot of complaints these days about newsletters performing badly and f...