In episode #2235, we share our framework for scheduling social content. If you want to hear all about our philosophy and tools for getting quality posts and content out on a regular basis, this is the episode for you. We discuss Sprout Social, outsourcing certain tasks, and more.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:23] Today’s topic: Our Framework For Scheduling Social Content.
- [00:37] Neil’s process for his different forms of content, and the parts he outsources.
- [02:25] Eric’s team’s scheduling process and how Sprout Social fits into this.
- [03:31] Why podcasts are the easiest kind of content to schedule.
- [02:35] A reminder to go check out our YouTube channel!
- [03:50] That’s it for today!
- [03:53] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io/improve to help us get better.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- Sprout Social
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...
In episode #2289, Neil and Eric talk about the key ingredient to successful ads. There’s a lot that goes into making ads that reach your audience, hook their attention, and make a lasting impression...