In episode #2235, we share our framework for scheduling social content. If you want to hear all about our philosophy and tools for getting quality posts and content out on a regular basis, this is the episode for you. We discuss Sprout Social, outsourcing certain tasks, and more.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:23] Today’s topic: Our Framework For Scheduling Social Content.
- [00:37] Neil’s process for his different forms of content, and the parts he outsources.
- [02:25] Eric’s team’s scheduling process and how Sprout Social fits into this.
- [03:31] Why podcasts are the easiest kind of content to schedule.
- [02:35] A reminder to go check out our YouTube channel!
- [03:50] That’s it for today!
- [03:53] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io/improve to help us get better.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- Sprout Social
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...