In episode #2235, we share our framework for scheduling social content. If you want to hear all about our philosophy and tools for getting quality posts and content out on a regular basis, this is the episode for you. We discuss Sprout Social, outsourcing certain tasks, and more.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:23] Today’s topic: Our Framework For Scheduling Social Content.
- [00:37] Neil’s process for his different forms of content, and the parts he outsources.
- [02:25] Eric’s team’s scheduling process and how Sprout Social fits into this.
- [03:31] Why podcasts are the easiest kind of content to schedule.
- [02:35] A reminder to go check out our YouTube channel!
- [03:50] That’s it for today!
- [03:53] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io/improve to help us get better.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- Sprout Social
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...