In episode #877, we make our marketing predictions for 2019. Tune in to hear what’s to come!
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Our Marketing Predictions for 2019
- [00:45] Everything is moving to live video.
- [01:00] If you create YouTube or Facebook videos, you will get more social engagement.
- [01:36] Really sophisticated AI is a long way off, but it’s getting better each year.
- [02:20] Machine learning and AI will one day make SEO a lot easier.
- [02:55] SEO will evolve in 2019.
- [03:15] Repurpose old content in an attempt to remain omnipresent.
- [04:30] Marketing is becoming a lot more expensive.
- [04:45] Free products and services are going to be big this coming year.
- [05:33] Google Profitwell’s Product Led Growth study.
- [05:55] That’s all for today!
- [05:58] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2229, Neil and Eric talk about seven split tests you won’t regret running. One of the most reliable ways to determine effective marketing methods is by running split tests. Tune in to le...
In episode #2228, Neil and Eric talk about why rising interest rates will make marketing more affordable. Warren Buffet famously said, “be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are ...
In episode #2227, Neil and Eric talk about why the easiest way to go broke is by acting rich. When you’re making hundreds and thousands of dollars, it can be tempting to splurge your cash on non-ess...