In episode #877, we make our marketing predictions for 2019. Tune in to hear what’s to come!
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Our Marketing Predictions for 2019
- [00:45] Everything is moving to live video.
- [01:00] If you create YouTube or Facebook videos, you will get more social engagement.
- [01:36] Really sophisticated AI is a long way off, but it’s getting better each year.
- [02:20] Machine learning and AI will one day make SEO a lot easier.
- [02:55] SEO will evolve in 2019.
- [03:15] Repurpose old content in an attempt to remain omnipresent.
- [04:30] Marketing is becoming a lot more expensive.
- [04:45] Free products and services are going to be big this coming year.
- [05:33] Google Profitwell’s Product Led Growth study.
- [05:55] That’s all for today!
- [05:58] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1933, Neil and Eric talk about whether your business should have a phone number listed. Having a phone number listed may seem outdated, but testing has shown that simply listing a phone nu...
In episode #1932, Neil and Eric talk about the economics of buying another business versus building. When you’re deciding whether or not to buy a business, the number one question you should ask you...
In episode #1931, Neil and Eric talk about how to profit off your blog without selling out. If you pivot from your original content in order to sell something, there’s a good chance you’ll feel li...