In episode #877, we make our marketing predictions for 2019. Tune in to hear what’s to come!
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Our Marketing Predictions for 2019
- [00:45] Everything is moving to live video.
- [01:00] If you create YouTube or Facebook videos, you will get more social engagement.
- [01:36] Really sophisticated AI is a long way off, but it’s getting better each year.
- [02:20] Machine learning and AI will one day make SEO a lot easier.
- [02:55] SEO will evolve in 2019.
- [03:15] Repurpose old content in an attempt to remain omnipresent.
- [04:30] Marketing is becoming a lot more expensive.
- [04:45] Free products and services are going to be big this coming year.
- [05:33] Google Profitwell’s Product Led Growth study.
- [05:55] That’s all for today!
- [05:58] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...
In episode #2469, we talk about how we optimize our travel for maximum output. Conferences and travel go hand in hand and we’ve figured out a few ways to ease the journey and curb jetlag. Tune in to...
In episode #2468, we break down our favorite marketing hack when speaking at conferences. We’ve been on the circuit for a few weeks and want to share our approach to marketing at events. Speaking, t...