In episode #872, we discuss Eric’s marketing plan for the new year. Tune in to hear Eric’s tactics for success in 2019.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Our Master Marketing Plan for the New Year (Part 2)
- [01:01] Eric’s traffic is currently around 200,000/month.
- [01:05] Just a couple of years ago, they were only at 4000/month.
- [01:25] What has been working is constantly upgrading and repurposing content.
- [01:45] It’s important to be omnipresent, so his team will be doing live videos soon.
- [02:08] They’re going to test sponsoring live events, as well.
- [02:25] Eric is sponsoring the Growth Marketing Conference.
- [03:00] Eric will not be giving software away. He’s targeting mid-market to enterprise businesses.
- [03:30] Eric’s team doesn’t make YouTube videos yet, but they plan to do that moving forward.
- [03:50] Ask yourself “What can I start doing?” and “What can I stop doing?”
- [03:55] Asking yourself these questions will help you succeed in the new year.
- [04:00] That’s it for today!
- [04:10] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...