Our Most Profitable Marketing Funnels Revealed
In episode #1707, we talk about our most profitable marketing funnels! From self-developed content creation and promotion models to a funnel based around learning and offering value, these two examples of personalized funnels are bound to get you thinking. Tune in to hear some inspiring thoughts on how you can play to your strengths!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Our Most Profitable Marketing Funnels Revealed.
- [00:47] Neil’s experiences with webinars and the lessons he learned about his audience.
- [01:49] A simple model that starts with content creation and promotion.
- [02:55] Differences between funnels and cycles; adopting a longer-term vision.
- [03:34] Learning in public and why Eric has used this to build an audience.
- [04:27] Offering value and assistance and the organic opportunities that can result from this.
- [05:24] Doubling down on your own strengths to boost business.
- [05:33] Go to https://marketingschool.io/pro for 14 days free entry into our community!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...