In episode #2340, Neil and Eric discuss how they feel about Elon Musk’s Twitter takeover. It’s no secret that since Elon took over Twitter he has been the center of attention, and public opinion of him has never been more polarized. Whether you love him or you hate him, you cannot deny that he is an incredibly brilliant entrepreneur. Tune in to find out how Elon’s involvement in Twitter may cause more harm than good.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:21] Today’s topic: Our thoughts On Elon Running Twitter So Far.
- [00:49] Why you shouldn’t bet against Elon.
- [01:08] The evidence that people have more polarizing opinions of him since he bought Twitter.
- [02:30] Why it’s hurting Elon more than helping and why we think he should take a step back.
- [04:50] That’s it for today!
- [05:03] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io/pro to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...