In episode #2164, Neil and Eric share their thoughts on Twitter’s new ad features. We discuss the new Twitter campaign planner, a novel forecasting feature that allows you to gauge your campaign outcome before launching it, as well as why Twitter is a great space for both Web3 and Web 2.0 advertising.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Our Thoughts on Twitter’s New Ad Features.
- [00:28] An overview of Twitter’s new ad features.
- [00:44] Learn about the new Twitter campaign planner.
- [01:11] The ‘branded likes’ feature and how to use it.
- [01:33] Why Twitter has decided to release these new ad features.
- [02:25] A sneak peek into Twitter shop.
- [03:08] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:15] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...