In episode #2013, Neil and Eric talk about their TikTok growth experiment and how followers stand a chance to win $5,000! The Marketing School team have been doing a lot of research around growth on TikTok and have decided to implement one of the most effective pieces of advice they’ve come across. Tune in to learn about the contest we’ll be running and how to participate!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:00] Today’s topic: Our TikTok Growth Experiment – Want To Win $5,000?.
- [00:18] How Marketing School is emulating an experiment that Sam Parr ran on TikTok.
- [00:47] A breakdown of how our competition will work.
- [01:26] Why Neil is so excited about this experiment.
- [01:38] The importance of experimenting in order to do well in marketing.
- [02:13] Why this competition is a great opportunity for exposure for participants who do well.
- [03:16] That’s it for today!
- [03:24] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Marketing School Clips on Youtube
- My First Million Podcast
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2415, we discuss whether newsletters are good businesses. Newsletters can be a great way to build an audience, as well as something you can charge subscribers for, but are they the best us...
In episode #2414, we talk about whether you should build or buy when it comes to talent in your company. There are arguments to be made for both routes to growing your company and its teams, and here ...
In episode #2413, we discuss how to take accountability for your marketing screwups. At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what kind of marketing genius you are, you will screw up at some point. ...