In episode #1444, we share our top five SEO hacks for 2020! From updating content and improving customer experience to niching down and expanding your scope, these are the tactics that can help you boost your rankings. Tune into hear all five!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Our Top 5 SEO Hacks for 2020.
- [00:32] Updating content regularly to make sure it performs the best it can.
- [01:06] Obsessing over customer experience; site speed, pop-ups and more.
- [01:49] The riches are in the niches; Google’s ranking favors specific content.
- [02:22] Zig when others zag and focus on the long term.
- [03:05] Thinking about search engines besides Google!
- [03:35] That is it for today!
- [03:40] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...