In episode #1444, we share our top five SEO hacks for 2020! From updating content and improving customer experience to niching down and expanding your scope, these are the tactics that can help you boost your rankings. Tune into hear all five!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Our Top 5 SEO Hacks for 2020.
- [00:32] Updating content regularly to make sure it performs the best it can.
- [01:06] Obsessing over customer experience; site speed, pop-ups and more.
- [01:49] The riches are in the niches; Google’s ranking favors specific content.
- [02:22] Zig when others zag and focus on the long term.
- [03:05] Thinking about search engines besides Google!
- [03:35] That is it for today!
- [03:40] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Give us feedback on this new format in the ratings section and include your e-mail for a chance to ask a question live on a Marketing School podcast! Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone....
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...