In episode #1581, we share what our top performing blog posts all have in common. Spoiler alert, it’s luck! In the end you cannot control the engagement that your content draws, you can only work hard, practice, and repeat. So, if you do this long enough, eventually something you post will catch on in a big way. Tune in to hear our tips for sticking with it so that you can get lucky too!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Our Top Performing Blog Posts and the One Thing They Have in Common.
- [00:35] The power and elusive nature of luck!
- [01:01] Cranking out content so that some of it will inevitably stick.
- [01:33] The harder you work, the luckier you get — the meeting point of opportunity and preparation.
- [02:12] Staying consistent and creating good content through research, hard work, and repetition.
- [03:22] Developing a thick skin to losing and failing.
- [04:29] That’s it!
- [04:31] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...