Our Worst Marketing Mistakes of 2020 (+ What We Learned)
In episode #1600, we hear about the worst marketing mistakes Neil and Eric made this year. From not posting enough social content to not being more active on Twitter, there were definitely things that could have done better. Tune in to hear what was learned from these mistakes.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Our Worst Marketing Mistakes of 2020 (+ What We Learned).
- [00:35] Why Neil’s biggest mistake was not posting enough personal content on social media.
- [01:57] What Neil noticed about his conversion rate when he put more personal content out there.
- [02:25] Eric’s biggest mistake this year: Not posting on Twitter enough.
- [03:41] That’s it for today!
- [03:41] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2631, We discuss the unconventional success of YouTuber Sam Sulek, who gained 2.31 million subscribers in just one year. Despite defying conventional wisdom, Sulek's daily, long-form worko...
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...