Our Worst Marketing Mistakes of 2020 (+ What We Learned)
In episode #1600, we hear about the worst marketing mistakes Neil and Eric made this year. From not posting enough social content to not being more active on Twitter, there were definitely things that could have done better. Tune in to hear what was learned from these mistakes.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Our Worst Marketing Mistakes of 2020 (+ What We Learned).
- [00:35] Why Neil’s biggest mistake was not posting enough personal content on social media.
- [01:57] What Neil noticed about his conversion rate when he put more personal content out there.
- [02:25] Eric’s biggest mistake this year: Not posting on Twitter enough.
- [03:41] That’s it for today!
- [03:41] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2469, we talk about how we optimize our travel for maximum output. Conferences and travel go hand in hand and we’ve figured out a few ways to ease the journey and curb jetlag. Tune in to...
In episode #2468, we break down our favorite marketing hack when speaking at conferences. We’ve been on the circuit for a few weeks and want to share our approach to marketing at events. Speaking, t...
In episode #2467, we look at ways to make your content stand out when everyone is on the AI train. The trick is to identify what you, as a human, can bring to the table to capture attention that AI ca...