Our Worst Marketing Mistakes of 2020 (+ What We Learned)
In episode #1600, we hear about the worst marketing mistakes Neil and Eric made this year. From not posting enough social content to not being more active on Twitter, there were definitely things that could have done better. Tune in to hear what was learned from these mistakes.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Our Worst Marketing Mistakes of 2020 (+ What We Learned).
- [00:35] Why Neil’s biggest mistake was not posting enough personal content on social media.
- [01:57] What Neil noticed about his conversion rate when he put more personal content out there.
- [02:25] Eric’s biggest mistake this year: Not posting on Twitter enough.
- [03:41] That’s it for today!
- [03:41] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...