In episode #1467, we discuss the recent Pier 1 Imports Transaction and what we can all learn from it. Most people thought that Tai Lopez was just a wealthy guy with Lamborghinis, but he is showing the world that he is an entrepreneur to be reckoned with. Tune in to hear about the e-commerce companies he has acquired and how he went about doing it!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Pier 1 Imports Transaction and What We Can Learn From It.
- [00:42] Many retailers are going bankrupt during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- [01:00] What Alex Mehr and Tai Lopez did to buy a bunch of struggling e-commerce companies.
- [02:06] Why there is little needed to turn these businesses around.
- [02:27] Many want to build businesses from scratch but it is far easier to grow an existing one.
- [03:02] E-commerce has remarkably gained momentum through this crisis.
- [03:30] Tweak your business from retail to online to fit in with the current environment.
- [03:56] Removing the emotions from big business decisions and staying objective.
- [04:06] Don’t judge a book by its cover – just look at Tai Lopez!
- [04:32] That’s it for today!
- [04:34] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or text us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...
In episode #2405, Eric and Neil talk about how to get maximum ROI from conferences. After recently returning from the Affiliate World Dubai conference, they chose a few of the key learnings from their...
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...