In episode #1467, we discuss the recent Pier 1 Imports Transaction and what we can all learn from it. Most people thought that Tai Lopez was just a wealthy guy with Lamborghinis, but he is showing the world that he is an entrepreneur to be reckoned with. Tune in to hear about the e-commerce companies he has acquired and how he went about doing it!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Pier 1 Imports Transaction and What We Can Learn From It.
- [00:42] Many retailers are going bankrupt during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- [01:00] What Alex Mehr and Tai Lopez did to buy a bunch of struggling e-commerce companies.
- [02:06] Why there is little needed to turn these businesses around.
- [02:27] Many want to build businesses from scratch but it is far easier to grow an existing one.
- [03:02] E-commerce has remarkably gained momentum through this crisis.
- [03:30] Tweak your business from retail to online to fit in with the current environment.
- [03:56] Removing the emotions from big business decisions and staying objective.
- [04:06] Don’t judge a book by its cover – just look at Tai Lopez!
- [04:32] That’s it for today!
- [04:34] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or text us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1513, we share seven tools that will help you grow your traffic. When trying to ramp up your traffic, whether it be on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, WordPress, or your website, it is all a...
In episode #1512, you’ll hear about seven tools you can use to grow your SaaS company from us. Whether you’re working B2B or B2C, having the best tools for note-taking, A/B testing, decreasing chu...
In this special episode of Marketing School we speak to the 'traffic guy', John Parkes, who is CMO of ClickFunnels! At Marketing School we are big fans of the company and their amazing co-founder, Rus...