In episode #2003, we share our top podcast growth secrets for 2022. We talk about how the My First Million podcast grew to two million downloads per month using a TikTok competition and more. Our tips also include the strategies we have used to grow this podcast, so tune in to hear about trading interviews for promotion, creating content on popular themes, and other great hacks!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Podcast Growth Secrets for 2022.
- [01:08] How the My First Million Podcast grew to two million downloads per month.
- [01:42] The TikTok-based competition My First Million did and how successful it was.
- [02:17] What we do to grow the Marketing School Podcast.
- [02:35] Finding the most popular titles and making more content like that.
- [03:12] How the My First Million hosts use a Google document to riff off.
- [04:16] Running ads on different podcasts.
- [04:59] Appearing on other podcasts.
- [05:12] Asking guests to promote an episode in exchange for an interview.
- [06:05] That’s it for today!
- [06:06] Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- My First Million Podcast
- Ali Abdaal
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...