In episode #986, we discuss how to price your product or service appropriately. Tune in to hear if you can charge more for your product or service.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Pricing Secrets For Your Product or Service
- [00:55] Pricing is a great way to increase revenue.
- [01:10] If your product isn’t good, increasing pricing will not help you.
- [01:40] ProfitWell has a lot of free content on this subject.
- [01:50] Win Without Pitching is a good book on this matter, as well.
- [02:30] Eric’s office is coaching people on growing their businesses.
- [02:52] As long as you are providing high value, you can charge a high price.
- [03:30] When thinking about pricing, consider how to demonstrate that you will offer value for the price.
- [04:35] Hubspot went from paid to freemium and offered upgrades to more services for a price.
- [05:05] That’s it for today!
- [05:55] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles this June. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...
In episode #2289, Neil and Eric talk about the key ingredient to successful ads. There’s a lot that goes into making ads that reach your audience, hook their attention, and make a lasting impression...