In episode #986, we discuss how to price your product or service appropriately. Tune in to hear if you can charge more for your product or service.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Pricing Secrets For Your Product or Service
- [00:55] Pricing is a great way to increase revenue.
- [01:10] If your product isn’t good, increasing pricing will not help you.
- [01:40] ProfitWell has a lot of free content on this subject.
- [01:50] Win Without Pitching is a good book on this matter, as well.
- [02:30] Eric’s office is coaching people on growing their businesses.
- [02:52] As long as you are providing high value, you can charge a high price.
- [03:30] When thinking about pricing, consider how to demonstrate that you will offer value for the price.
- [04:35] Hubspot went from paid to freemium and offered upgrades to more services for a price.
- [05:05] That’s it for today!
- [05:55] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles this June. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #990, we discuss the best podcast analytics tool for 2019. Tune in to hear which tool we think is best....
In episode #989, we discuss where content marketing is heading. Tune in to hear what we think are the most important facets of content marketing....