In episode #1489, we share the quickest way to get your first 1000 YouTube subscribers. Whether you have an existing audience or are starting from scratch, there are several strategies that will help you get noticed faster. Tune in to hear how collaborating with someone can give you the boost you need!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Quickest Way to Get Your First 1000 YouTube Subscribers.
- [00:44] Hear how collaborating with somebody can help you get subscribers fast.
- [01:12] George Gammon went from 200 subscribers 165 000 in less than a year.
- [01:28] Create unique content that is presented in a professional, understandable manner.
- [01:48] Ask yourself: What am I good at? This will be your secret sauce to success.
- [02:05] If you already have an audience, tell them on the other channels to subscribe.
- [02:23] Use email to tell your whole list to subscribe to your video or channel.
- [02:36] Before you post new content, follow the guidelines of the Hot Script by Sonny.
- [03:26] Look at your YouTube analytics and pay attention to your top-performing videos.
- [04:10] YouTube wants content that performs because they have shareholders to please.
- [04:38] That’s it for today!
- [04:39] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...
In episode #2405, Eric and Neil talk about how to get maximum ROI from conferences. After recently returning from the Affiliate World Dubai conference, they chose a few of the key learnings from their...
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...