In episode #2130, Neil and Eric discuss the 23 million links SEO case study that was recently published by Zyppy. Hear our top takeaways from the study, how Google is optimizing for what is natural, and why SEO hasn’t changed all that much over the past few years.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: 23 Million Links SEO Case Study.
- [00:30] An overview of our top takeaways from the study.
- [01:20] How Google is optimizing for what is natural.
- [02:41] Why SEO hasn’t changed that much.
- [04:44] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:45] Visit https://www.marketingschool.io/live to learn about our next event from 29-31 August!
- [05:07] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- 23 Million Internal Links – A Google SEO Case Study
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2143, Neil and Eric unpack how big tech companies are laying people off right now and whether it’s a sign of things to come. Tuning in you’ll learn about the companies that are current...
In episode #2142, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire content creators (TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, etc.) Influencer prices have gone up by staggering amounts and you may not be able to afford the on...
In episode #2141, Neil and Eric talk about their weird habits that triple productivity. Learn why Neil doesn’t go to bed without having read all his emails, even if he’s traveling, and why he does...