In episode #2130, Neil and Eric discuss the 23 million links SEO case study that was recently published by Zyppy. Hear our top takeaways from the study, how Google is optimizing for what is natural, and why SEO hasn’t changed all that much over the past few years.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: 23 Million Links SEO Case Study.
- [00:30] An overview of our top takeaways from the study.
- [01:20] How Google is optimizing for what is natural.
- [02:41] Why SEO hasn’t changed that much.
- [04:44] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:45] Visit https://www.marketingschool.io/live to learn about our next event from 29-31 August!
- [05:07] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- 23 Million Internal Links – A Google SEO Case Study
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2182, Neil and Eric talk about how they would start from scratch today. While a lot of trends in marketing are continually evolving, there will always be a place for good content and engag...
In episode #2181, Neil and Eric talk about Meta’s announcement that Facebook will be undergoing a redesign based on the TikTok platform. Facebook has always excelled at taking what's working for oth...
In episode #2180, Neil and Eric talk about why it’s better to share stories of your experiences than to give advice. Whenever you give someone advice you’re taking a risk because you have no way o...