In episode #2318, Neil and Eric talk about the strong Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales and discuss whether the economy is back. No one can predict exactly what the economy will do in 2023, but there are a few key indicators that can give us some guidance on what to expect. Join us today for an overview of what business leaders are predicting for the economy and what we can learn from the strong Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Reaction: Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sales Were Strong. Is The Economy Back?
- [00:37] An overview of the Black Friday & Cyber Monday numbers for 2022.
- [01:05] The role of other indicators in the economy, like job reports and the rise in interest rates.
- [03:41] What business leaders predict for the economy in 2023.
- [04:21] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:26] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2359, Neil and Eric share their insights on how to utilize the power of storytelling in marketing. Telling a good story is one of the best ways to capture people’s attention. Tune in as ...
In episode #2358, Neil and Eric explore which marketing jobs will be replaced by AI in 2023. We’ve seen a lot of advancements in AI over the past year, but what will its real-world impact be on mark...
In episode #2357, Neil and Eric break down how to fix your marketing funnel. There are plenty of useful tools that can help you identify where your marketing funnel needs to be improved. The trick is ...