In episode #2322, Neil and Eric share their reaction to a mind-blowing statistic that experiential marketing drives significant growth in ROI. Experiential marketing aims to create innovative and memorable customer experiences that create a deep emotional connection between the customer and the brand. However, these types of marketing strategies are often costly, excluding small businesses from using the approach, but it does not have to be that way! Tune in to learn everything you need to know to get the most out of your experiential marketing approach and find out how small businesses can get in on the game.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Experiential Marketing Drives 20x More ROI Than Digital Marketing?
- [00:42] Hear some examples of experiential marketing.
- [01:29] Neil shares whether he thinks experiential marketing works.
- [02:12] Eric tells us his opinion about experiential marketing.
- [03:00] How smaller businesses can conduct experiential marketing.
- [03:33] Why experiential marketing does not cancel out other strategies.
- [04:11] A final tip for implementing experiential marketing effectively.
- [04:20] That’s it for today!
- [04:23] Go to levelingup.com/founders to experience the future of networking.
- [04:35] Go to https://marketingschool.io/ for more.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Red Bull
- Don’t forget to subscribe to our renewed YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/gogrowtheverywhere
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2359, Neil and Eric share their insights on how to utilize the power of storytelling in marketing. Telling a good story is one of the best ways to capture people’s attention. Tune in as ...
In episode #2358, Neil and Eric explore which marketing jobs will be replaced by AI in 2023. We’ve seen a lot of advancements in AI over the past year, but what will its real-world impact be on mark...
In episode #2357, Neil and Eric break down how to fix your marketing funnel. There are plenty of useful tools that can help you identify where your marketing funnel needs to be improved. The trick is ...