In episode #2322, Neil and Eric share their reaction to a mind-blowing statistic that experiential marketing drives significant growth in ROI. Experiential marketing aims to create innovative and memorable customer experiences that create a deep emotional connection between the customer and the brand. However, these types of marketing strategies are often costly, excluding small businesses from using the approach, but it does not have to be that way! Tune in to learn everything you need to know to get the most out of your experiential marketing approach and find out how small businesses can get in on the game.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Experiential Marketing Drives 20x More ROI Than Digital Marketing?
- [00:42] Hear some examples of experiential marketing.
- [01:29] Neil shares whether he thinks experiential marketing works.
- [02:12] Eric tells us his opinion about experiential marketing.
- [03:00] How smaller businesses can conduct experiential marketing.
- [03:33] Why experiential marketing does not cancel out other strategies.
- [04:11] A final tip for implementing experiential marketing effectively.
- [04:20] That’s it for today!
- [04:23] Go to levelingup.com/founders to experience the future of networking.
- [04:35] Go to https://marketingschool.io/ for more.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Red Bull
- Don’t forget to subscribe to our renewed YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/gogrowtheverywhere
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...
In episode #2469, we talk about how we optimize our travel for maximum output. Conferences and travel go hand in hand and we’ve figured out a few ways to ease the journey and curb jetlag. Tune in to...
In episode #2468, we break down our favorite marketing hack when speaking at conferences. We’ve been on the circuit for a few weeks and want to share our approach to marketing at events. Speaking, t...