In episode #2322, Neil and Eric share their reaction to a mind-blowing statistic that experiential marketing drives significant growth in ROI. Experiential marketing aims to create innovative and memorable customer experiences that create a deep emotional connection between the customer and the brand. However, these types of marketing strategies are often costly, excluding small businesses from using the approach, but it does not have to be that way! Tune in to learn everything you need to know to get the most out of your experiential marketing approach and find out how small businesses can get in on the game.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Experiential Marketing Drives 20x More ROI Than Digital Marketing?
- [00:42] Hear some examples of experiential marketing.
- [01:29] Neil shares whether he thinks experiential marketing works.
- [02:12] Eric tells us his opinion about experiential marketing.
- [03:00] How smaller businesses can conduct experiential marketing.
- [03:33] Why experiential marketing does not cancel out other strategies.
- [04:11] A final tip for implementing experiential marketing effectively.
- [04:20] That’s it for today!
- [04:23] Go to levelingup.com/founders to experience the future of networking.
- [04:35] Go to https://marketingschool.io/ for more.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Red Bull
- Don’t forget to subscribe to our renewed YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/gogrowtheverywhere
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...