In episode #2334, we talk about our reaction to Google’s global and local Year in Search and Pinterest Predicts. Find out how these platforms work, how accurate they are in predicting upcoming trends, and how valuable this information can be to you and your industry. To get ahead of the upcoming trends, tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Our reaction to Google’s Global and Local Year In Search & Pinterest Predicts.
- [00:27] Some context on Pinterest Predicts and the trends that they foresee in 2023.
- [01:13] The value of the data shared by companies like Pinterest to you and your industry.
- [02:12] How Pinterest’s predictions have an 80% chance of being correct.
- [02:29] A demonstration of how you can use Pinterest Predicts.
- [02:58] Google’s Year in Search and the viral effect of sharing people’s personal data with them.
- [03:47] How this information can be helpful to you.
- [04:06] That’s it for today!
- [04:11] Go to https://marketingschool.io/ for more resources!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- Pinterest Predicts
- Google’s Year in Search
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...