In episode #2071, Neil and Eric share their reaction to the ‘Virtual Heineken’ beer that you can buy in the Metaverse. While the Web3 space is exciting, now may not be the best time to invest in the Metaverse, so tune in to learn more about Heineken’s virtual beer, the Metaverse, and why timing is everything!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Reaction: Heineken Has Created ‘Virtual Heineken’, The Beer You Can Buy In The Metaverse.
- [00:30] An overview of how companies are currently engaging with the Metaverse.
- [00:52] Why the companies currently buying land in the Metaverse are doing the right thing at the wrong time.
- [01:18] Why small to medium-sized businesses shouldn’t pursue buying land in the Metaverse.
- [02:50] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [03:00] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more and join us for our upcoming event in Austin, Texas!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...