In episode #2124, Neil and Eric discuss whether Tumblr is making a comeback. Tumblr has been experiencing a surprising amount of growth over the past few years, but its ads are still more affordable than other platforms. Find out how you can leverage traffic on Tumblr and why it might be the right choice for your business.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Reaction: Is Tumblr Making A Comeback?
- [00:28] An overview of Tumblr’s stats over the past few years.
- [01:01] The evidence that Tumblr is making a comeback.
- [01:47] Why you should consider leveraging traffic on Tumblr.
- [03:14] If you’re looking to hire or get hired, go to marketingschool.io/talent
- [03:28] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:34] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2563, we are exploring how podcasts expand drastically. Tuning in, you’ll hear about how many people listen to podcasts every week in the US, creators who have successful podcasts, why t...
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...