In episode #2124, Neil and Eric discuss whether Tumblr is making a comeback. Tumblr has been experiencing a surprising amount of growth over the past few years, but its ads are still more affordable than other platforms. Find out how you can leverage traffic on Tumblr and why it might be the right choice for your business.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Reaction: Is Tumblr Making A Comeback?
- [00:28] An overview of Tumblr’s stats over the past few years.
- [01:01] The evidence that Tumblr is making a comeback.
- [01:47] Why you should consider leveraging traffic on Tumblr.
- [03:14] If you’re looking to hire or get hired, go to marketingschool.io/talent
- [03:28] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:34] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...