In episode #2005, we talk about the recent feature Twitter added which allows users to add a verified NFT as their profile picture. Tuning in, you’ll hear about the layer of authenticity this adds to the Twitter infrastructure, what it means for targeted collaborations, and more. Join us today and hear another reason why Web3 is here to stay!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Reaction to Twitter NFT Verification.
- [00:36] How Twitter has enabled NFT verification.
- [00:54] Neil’s feelings about the authenticity aspect of this development.
- [01:30] What the other social media platforms intended to use NFTs for.
- [02:28] Searching for legitimate people you want to work with.
- [03:11] Why the endorsement from the big players mean Web3 is here to stay.
- [03:48] That’s it for today!
- [03:49] Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2563, we are exploring how podcasts expand drastically. Tuning in, you’ll hear about how many people listen to podcasts every week in the US, creators who have successful podcasts, why t...
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...