In episode #2237, we reflect on Eric’s recent Leveling Up Founders event, considering some of the high points and most enjoyable elements. If you want to hear about why these sort of events can be so impactful for attendees, and what Eric plans to do in future events of a similar nature, tune in!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Recap of Eric’s Leveling Up Founders LA Private Event.
- [00:42] Neil’s high points of the event: meeting amazing people, new learnings, and fun!
- [02:00] Attracting attendees with great speakers, impressing them with the community atmosphere.
- [03:18] Communicating different perspectives through the presentations.
- [03:28] A few thoughts on future events.
- [04:13] That’s it for today!
- [04:15] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2415, we discuss whether newsletters are good businesses. Newsletters can be a great way to build an audience, as well as something you can charge subscribers for, but are they the best us...
In episode #2414, we talk about whether you should build or buy when it comes to talent in your company. There are arguments to be made for both routes to growing your company and its teams, and here ...
In episode #2413, we discuss how to take accountability for your marketing screwups. At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what kind of marketing genius you are, you will screw up at some point. ...