In episode #2237, we reflect on Eric’s recent Leveling Up Founders event, considering some of the high points and most enjoyable elements. If you want to hear about why these sort of events can be so impactful for attendees, and what Eric plans to do in future events of a similar nature, tune in!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Recap of Eric’s Leveling Up Founders LA Private Event.
- [00:42] Neil’s high points of the event: meeting amazing people, new learnings, and fun!
- [02:00] Attracting attendees with great speakers, impressing them with the community atmosphere.
- [03:18] Communicating different perspectives through the presentations.
- [03:28] A few thoughts on future events.
- [04:13] That’s it for today!
- [04:15] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...