In episode #2237, we reflect on Eric’s recent Leveling Up Founders event, considering some of the high points and most enjoyable elements. If you want to hear about why these sort of events can be so impactful for attendees, and what Eric plans to do in future events of a similar nature, tune in!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Recap of Eric’s Leveling Up Founders LA Private Event.
- [00:42] Neil’s high points of the event: meeting amazing people, new learnings, and fun!
- [02:00] Attracting attendees with great speakers, impressing them with the community atmosphere.
- [03:18] Communicating different perspectives through the presentations.
- [03:28] A few thoughts on future events.
- [04:13] That’s it for today!
- [04:15] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...
In episode #2289, Neil and Eric talk about the key ingredient to successful ads. There’s a lot that goes into making ads that reach your audience, hook their attention, and make a lasting impression...