In episode #2313, we reflect on our favorite business lessons from 2022. From the power of good leadership to hiring amazing teams that you trust, and more, this episode is full of key insights from the past 12 months. Tune in for more top-level marketing tips and strategies from Neil and Eric!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Reflecting on our Favorite Business Lesson for 2022.
- [00:34] Why people form the foundation of Neil’s favorite business lesson in 2022.
- [00:51] How hiring amazing people from your industry can help you save time and money!
- [02:15] A reminder that products and services are all built by people.
- [03:00] The importance of what Eric calls “trusting but verifying.”
- [04:11] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [04:15] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...