In episode #1064, we discuss why relying on SEO alone is dangerous. Tune in to hear what you can do.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Relying On SEO Alone Is Dangerous. Here’s What To Do Next
- [00:40] SEO is a great traffic source.
- [01:05] You can’t rely on it, because of algorithm updates.
- [02:10] If you don’t use the omni-channel approach, you could lose 50% of your traffic after three years.
- [03:45] Try Rev to transcribe podcasts and videos.
- [05:00] Nowadays, you can’t just rely on SEO for one channel.
- [05:12] That’s it for today!
- [05:20] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just got to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2631, We discuss the unconventional success of YouTuber Sam Sulek, who gained 2.31 million subscribers in just one year. Despite defying conventional wisdom, Sulek's daily, long-form worko...
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...