In episode #2228, Neil and Eric talk about why rising interest rates will make marketing more affordable. Warren Buffet famously said, “be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are fearful”. We can learn a lot from this statement, especially during times of uncertainty. Join us as we discuss the relationship between debt, rising interest rates, and how to leverage your assets and capitalize on more affordable marketing!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Rising Interest Rates Will Make Marketing More Affordable.
- [00:25] The relationship between debt and rising rates.
- [01:43] What Warren Buffet can teach us about how to deal with rising interest rates.
- [02:35] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [02:48] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...
In episode #2289, Neil and Eric talk about the key ingredient to successful ads. There’s a lot that goes into making ads that reach your audience, hook their attention, and make a lasting impression...