In episode #2228, Neil and Eric talk about why rising interest rates will make marketing more affordable. Warren Buffet famously said, “be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are fearful”. We can learn a lot from this statement, especially during times of uncertainty. Join us as we discuss the relationship between debt, rising interest rates, and how to leverage your assets and capitalize on more affordable marketing!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Rising Interest Rates Will Make Marketing More Affordable.
- [00:25] The relationship between debt and rising rates.
- [01:43] What Warren Buffet can teach us about how to deal with rising interest rates.
- [02:35] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [02:48] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...