In episode #622, Eric and Neil discuss what you can do when you run out of marketing ideas. Tune in to hear where you can find inspiration to get you out of a rut.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Running Out of Marketing Ideas? Do this
- [00:45] Eric opens Feedly, which has a bunch of marketing blogs, which can give him a bunch of ideas.
- [01:17] Nuzzle takes all of his Twitter followers and shows him who they are following.
- [01:34] Basically, go out and research in order to get new ideas.
- [01:47] Instead of doing more things, improve what you are already doing.
- [01:53] Try using Buzzsumo, SEMRush, AHREFS in order to see what your competitors are doing.
- [02:14] Re-write your competitors work and improve upon it.
- [02:46] Whatrunswhere shows you what banner ads your competitors are leveraging.
- [03:15] Keep things fresh: go look at your channels and update/upgrade them.
- [03:42] Crowdsource your ideas!
- [04:50] Listen to competitors’ podcasts, which will give you great ideas. Find out their numbers, see what’s working, and leverage this information to your advantage.
- [05:32] Eric did an episode of Growth Everywhere and his interviewee’s competitor was listening and reached out to Eric.
- [06:01] The competitor picked up some useful info, just from listening to the podcast.
- [06:25] That’s all for today!
- [06:29] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #780, Eric and Neil discuss how they are going to reach 1 Million downloads per month. Tune in to hear how they are going to do this and why they set this goal....
In episode #779, Eric and Neil discuss how to convert more leads. Tune in to hear their great hack....
In episode #778, Eric and Neil discuss what you should do with your keywords that rank in the middle, but not the top of the first search page. Tune in to hear how you can improve your rankings....