In episode #622, Eric and Neil discuss what you can do when you run out of marketing ideas. Tune in to hear where you can find inspiration and new optimized content ideas to get you out of a rut.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Running Out of Marketing Ideas? Do this
- [00:45] Eric opens Feedly, which has a bunch of marketing blogs, which can give him a bunch of ideas.
- [01:17] Nuzzle takes all of his Twitter followers and shows him who they are following.
- [01:34] Basically, go out and research in order to get new ideas.
- [01:47] Instead of doing more things, improve what you are already doing.
- [01:53] Try using Buzzsumo, SEMRush, AHREFS in order to see what your competitors are doing.
- [02:14] Re-write your competitors work and improve upon it.
- [02:46] Whatrunswhere shows you what banner ads your competitors are leveraging.
- [03:15] Keep things fresh: go look at your channels and update/upgrade them.
- [03:42] Crowdsource your ideas!
- [04:50] Listen to competitors’ podcasts, which will give you great ideas. Find out their numbers, see what’s working, and leverage this information to your advantage.
- [05:32] Eric did an episode of Growth Everywhere and his interviewee’s competitor was listening and reached out to Eric.
- [06:01] The competitor picked up some useful info, just from listening to the podcast.
- [06:25] That’s all for today!
- [06:29] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...