In episode #1155, we share some SEO advice for brand-new YouTube channels. From making the most of your first 24 hours, hitting your social channels and email lists, to transcribing your videos, we cover it all. Tune in to get the low-down on how to get your channel rolling with a purpose!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: SEO Advice for a Brand-New YouTube Channel.
- [00:31] Using TubeBuddy for research and growth.
- [00:52] Leveraging your email list to grow your YouTube channel.
- [01:30] The value of push-notifications in getting your video viewed early.
- [02:05] Don’t forget social media and all your other communication channels
- [03:07] The all-important first 24 hours and the effect on your ranking.
- [04:50] All the platforms to utilize when doing that initial push for views.
- [05:22] Engaging the right people with your content to bolster your ranking.
- [05:55] Transcriptions and uploading extra content to each video.
- [06:21] Make sure you check that out!
- [06:23] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...