In episode #1155, we share some SEO advice for brand-new YouTube channels. From making the most of your first 24 hours, hitting your social channels and email lists, to transcribing your videos, we cover it all. Tune in to get the low-down on how to get your channel rolling with a purpose!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: SEO Advice for a Brand-New YouTube Channel.
- [00:31] Using TubeBuddy for research and growth.
- [00:52] Leveraging your email list to grow your YouTube channel.
- [01:30] The value of push-notifications in getting your video viewed early.
- [02:05] Don’t forget social media and all your other communication channels
- [03:07] The all-important first 24 hours and the effect on your ranking.
- [04:50] All the platforms to utilize when doing that initial push for views.
- [05:22] Engaging the right people with your content to bolster your ranking.
- [05:55] Transcriptions and uploading extra content to each video.
- [06:21] Make sure you check that out!
- [06:23] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...