In episode #1473, we talk about short term SEO versus long term SEO! We all experience shiny-object syndrome and as young marketers want to get going as soon as possible. What we have learned is that short term tactics will not take you very far and in the end might just cost you money. Tune in to hear about the long term strategies that can help you survive and prosper for years to come!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Short Term SEO Versus Long Term SEO.
- [00:36] Buying links and blitzing content without a thought about the long game.
- [01:41] The importance of a long term mindset from the beginning.
- [02:29] What we can learn from Amazon’s strategy of reinvesting and preparation.
- [03:29] If you neglect the long term, you will inevitably lose money.
- [04:02] Learning from experience and taking these lessons forward.
- [04:20] The amazing new capabilities of GPT-3!
- [05:29] That’s it for today!
- [05:33] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2567, we unpack the mystery behind Coca-Cola's new marketing formula. Join us as we quench your curiosity and explore how one of the world's most iconic brands continues to innovate its ma...
By now, artificial intelligence is nothing new. But there are new ways that companies can use AI to analyze marketing data, create high-quality content, and increase conversions with greater efficienc...
Neil and Eric talk about what you can learn from American football coach Deion Sanders on brand building and influencer marketing TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...