In episode #1473, we talk about short term SEO versus long term SEO! We all experience shiny-object syndrome and as young marketers want to get going as soon as possible. What we have learned is that short term tactics will not take you very far and in the end might just cost you money. Tune in to hear about the long term strategies that can help you survive and prosper for years to come!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Short Term SEO Versus Long Term SEO.
- [00:36] Buying links and blitzing content without a thought about the long game.
- [01:41] The importance of a long term mindset from the beginning.
- [02:29] What we can learn from Amazon’s strategy of reinvesting and preparation.
- [03:29] If you neglect the long term, you will inevitably lose money.
- [04:02] Learning from experience and taking these lessons forward.
- [04:20] The amazing new capabilities of GPT-3!
- [05:29] That’s it for today!
- [05:33] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...