In episode #1473, we talk about short term SEO versus long term SEO! We all experience shiny-object syndrome and as young marketers want to get going as soon as possible. What we have learned is that short term tactics will not take you very far and in the end might just cost you money. Tune in to hear about the long term strategies that can help you survive and prosper for years to come!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Short Term SEO Versus Long Term SEO.
- [00:36] Buying links and blitzing content without a thought about the long game.
- [01:41] The importance of a long term mindset from the beginning.
- [02:29] What we can learn from Amazon’s strategy of reinvesting and preparation.
- [03:29] If you neglect the long term, you will inevitably lose money.
- [04:02] Learning from experience and taking these lessons forward.
- [04:20] The amazing new capabilities of GPT-3!
- [05:29] That’s it for today!
- [05:33] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...