In episode #1415, we are going to talk about if you should accept guest bloggers. Guest bloggers are great for cranking out a lot of content early on in your journey, but more content isn’t necessarily better anymore. Tune in and hear when and why guest bloggers might still be helpful, and what you can do you maximize their effectiveness through research, setting criteria, and hiring good ones!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: If You Should Accept Guest Bloggers.
- [00:30] If you can get amazing guest bloggers, why not?
- [01:06] How to set specific criteria for a guest blogger to follow stringently.
- [01:50] It is a cheap way to grow your traffic initially but you should taper off eventually.
- [02:17] Google prefers updated old posts over rehashed new ones now.
- [02:43] Work you can do before asking a blogger; researching keywords, etc.
- [03:00] Good guest bloggers can turn into future employees!
- [03:20] That’s it for today!
- [03:21] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1899, Neil and Eric talk about 3 Reasons You Don’t Want to Be the Smartest Marketer. While it might feel good to be the smartest marketer in the room, you’re actually putting yourself ...
In episode #1898, Neil and Eric talk about What to Do When You Lose Your Rankings. There are a bunch of reasons why your rankings may take a hit. Sometimes your content has started to decay or in othe...
In episode #1897, Neil and Eric talk about How to Grow Your YouTube Channel Like They Are. Growing a YoutTube channel isn’t always straightforward. You might be gaining views and followers, and then...